- Need to find homes for all the red hot pokers that I've potted up from dividing the behemoth plant last fall.
- Divide and replant some of the columbines - bloomed weekend of 4/26
- Mark Iris colors with yarn so know what colors they are when I divide and relocate. Bloom sequence has been dark purple, then lavender, then yellow.
- Add new columbine and divisions of existing columbines to side butterfly garden based on Longwood pictures.
- Plant perennials in daylily garden on hill instead of annual seeds this year. Possibly raise the daylilies to a raised garden in their existing location to give height. The variety I have are kind of short.
- Plant the daffodils that are in pots. I quickly potted up some bulbs in the winter when I felt it was too late to get them in the ground. Now that they've bloomed, I'll bury them and see if they come back next Spring or not.
- Lift daffodil bulbs that are in straight line in front garden and reposition in groups.
- Plant new Abraham Darby outside gate swing-side replacing one of the many dead simplicity roses.
- Remove and eventually replace ALL of the Jackson & Perkins dead and very sick simplicity roses.
- Mulch - Weed Control - Mulch
- Grape Vine Control
- Wisteria Control (Have 2)
- Honeysuckle Control
- Divide and relocate humongous yucca
slope EROSION control on hill right of fence: terrace? dry creek bed? plantings?
- Kwanzan Cherry Tree?