Monday, September 15, 2008

Don't worry, about a thing, every little thing gonna be alright

Sunday was probably the final pool day for us. The temp was in the nineties and it was humid so it was wonderful in the pool. The 10 day forecast only shows high 70's and overnight temps in the mid 50's so that beautiful blue water will feel icy.

I got tickets on Saturday to see Elton John at the John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville for my b-day. Psyched...
The last time we saw him was at MSG NYC. This is a much smaller venue so should be even cooler.

Quiz:
1) Whose blog am I referring to in my subject line? Answer
2) What is the photo of? I snapped it Sunday afternoon.
It is the rippling water in our pool from the kids constant jumping in.

Another thing... Tina Fey rocks.

The back porch...

The fountain...

4 comments:

HarryJack's Mom said...

um, Bob Marley's? I love 3 Little Birds!

I think the picture is the sun on your pool

Tina Fey DOES rock! That may be the best impression I've ever seen.

merc3069 said...

LOL LOL The friend I spoke of in THE post and I were supposed to go see Elton, but she had to bail as she has a craft show early the next AM. If I wasn't laughing so hard at your title, I'd be crying that you were going to the show:(
Have no clue where those pics are from-the indoor Y pool? Where is that fountain?

Missy's Blog said...

It was good seeing you at FL this morning ... I was running around like a crazy woman because I had to meet a at friend at 10 for breakfast at Java Jodi's. I wish we could have had a chat!

I have no idea who the blog post title is referring to ...

The picture is of your beautiful swimming pool. I love how the sun makes the lighted waves.

I hope you have fun at the EJ concert ... it sounds wonderful!

Gotta Garden said...

What an interesting blog you have! I wanted to say thanks for coming by and how delighted I am to meet another Virginian!

Incredible pictures, by the way!