Monday, September 1, 2008

Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime - You May Ask Yourself - How Did I Get Here?!

As much as I say my blog is about my gardening only, excuse me as I digress...

"Same as it ever was..." David Byrne...

Too many of the people on the most recent paths I've crossed, seem to be taking themselves too seriously. A counterpoint to that is that many of the bloggers I'm watching are frequently making cool rock-n-roll references so I thought I'd chime in with my most recent rock n roll lyrical references that I hadn't thought about in many years. Sounds like we / they need to hear David Byrne asking one of the age-old questions:

"...You may ask yourself, WELL, how did I get here..."
Talking Heads, Once in a Lifetime...
Please go on to you tube and reacquaint yourself or watch for the first time:
Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYbUCvz1LYE&feature=related

or the live version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUgKb-5u6v4&feature=related

Terri, Cliff, Eric? if you read this, let me know. I'm sure you're "WAY ROFL". I thought it was part of the way back machine too.

If you really want a laugh, how about J. Geils Band: No Anchovies, Please.
Why it is funny? I do not know. It just is.

No comments: