Monday, August 31, 2009

Fertilizer Friday on Monday?

Yes I was trying to keep up with Fertilizer Friday / Flaunt Your Flowers garden ring (see below for explanation of what this is) but it's now Monday and I'm finally uploading a few shots.

Some yummy maters...

Crape myrtle shrub and cleome thriving in its location...

My favorite color in a reblooming glad...

Give me a minute and I'll remember the name of this white star flower in a container on my front porch...
The bougainvillea is finally blooming! Hooray! ...



Again, I'm trying to keep up with the Fertilizer Friday Garden Ring that Tootsie Time runs.

5 comments:

Tootsie said...

better late than never!!!! your blooms are just gorgeous! I hope you will post again soon! I wish I had some crepe myrtle!!! wow...and that star flower...so delicate!

Janet said...

Hi Colleen, love your crape myrtle... is it Dynamite? Looks really red. So did you think of the white flower's name? Really striking bloom.

Darla said...

Your white flower is a type of Jasmine...

HarryJack's Mom said...

Beautiful, as ever! I love your jasmine, and now I feel like I've been back to the island looking at your bougainvilla :-)

Hocking Hills Gardener said...

Colleen your tomatoes look so yummy. I love orange and yellow ones.
The Crape myrtle is beautiful. Mine is far from blooming yet.