Monday, November 30, 2009

O Tannenbaum Williamsburg and Blog Award!

We made it out to Busch Gardens Williamsburg this past weekend on the second night of their new Christmas Town. It was absolutely wonderful. I do want to go back. Unfortunately my photos weren't so great but they do have a live webcam during park hours 5-10 Fri - Sun through Dec. 27 of the tree O Tannenbaum light show outside of Das Festhaus.

Next winter Christmas garden we intend to visit is Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden's Gardenfest of Lights. My post from last year on it is here.


So sweet! I received a Best Blog award from a fellow garden blogger who I have been following for awhile since I found her through Blotanical. Thank you Lona at A Hocking Hill's Garden. She also has A Nature's Scenic View.

The rules are to post the award on your blog along with the name of the person who passed it on to you and a link to their blog. Then be sure to leave them a comment to let them know that they have been chosen. Then choose blogs which you recently discovered and you think are great and pass it on to them.


Some of the other bloggers I want to award this to are:
Marie @ 66 Square Feet
Tracey @ Life in Sugar Hollow
Jeanne @ Seven Oaks
Barbara @ Garden Moments or Augenblicke im Garten
Janet @ The Queen of Seaford
Tootsie @ Tootsie Time
Katie @ Gotta Garden
Tatyana @ My Secret Garden
Catherine @ A Gardener in Progress
Becca @ A Southern Garden by Becca
Rosey @ Dung Hoe
Darla @ More Family and Flowers
Abe @ My Birds Blog
Linda @ Crafty Gardener
Carol @ May Dreams Garden

Now I need to get commenting on their blogs. Come with me!

7 comments:

Hocking Hills Gardener said...

Colleen the Williamsburg picture is just gorgeous. You all are getting me in the Christmas mood ;-)

Tracey said...

You are a peach! Thanks so much for the award!

Janet said...

thanks Colleen.
One of these times you come down to Busch you need to let me know and we can meet.

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

Christmas Town sounds so fun. I wish there was something like that near us! There is a Botanical Garden that does Christmas lights near us and we never seem to make it there.
Thank you so much for passing the award on to me :) That made my day!
You do have a really nice blog and I enjoy it!

Rosey Pollen said...

Hi Colleen,
Thank you so much for the award, so kind of you!

We went to Williamsburg many years ago when my children were small. I am not sure now much they got out of it. They enjoyed the hotel more, I think. :) But I loved the history and the gardens!
Rosey

Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

Thank you Colleen for the award! I am truly honored! I declared MySecretGarden award free recently, but I still appreciate mentioning my blog. You make me feel good!

Marie said...

Thank you, Colleen!