Sunday, February 21, 2010

Glass Display Cases at Goochland Library for Spring Fest Promotion

I was asked to fill 2 display cases at the local library in Goochland to help promote the Spring Garden Fest to be held Saturday, April 24, 2010 at J. Sargeant Reynolds Western Campus.  As a Goochland Powhatan master gardener in training, I have a set number of education hours and service hours to fulfill and volunteering for the Spring Festival is a big part of it. 

These are what I came up with. Not bad for a days notice if I don't say so myself!


This one is even showcasing one of the smaller hypertufa pots my husband has made for me over the years now which I felt was appropriate since the festival is offering a hands on class in hypertufa.

 

5 comments:

HarryJack's Mom said...

They look great! I can't wait to see them in person, and have finally marked my calendar so I won't miss it this year :-)

Janet said...

Nice looking display cases Colleen. How is MG training coming?

Colleen Wms said...

Cyndi-> Be sure to check the class schedule and sign up soon if you want to take any classes. They fill quickly!
Janet-> I LOVE the training.It is an avalanche of information though as you know.

Jan (Thanks For Today) said...

Your displays look really nice!

Jeanne said...

I love the display case.

If I don't sign up for a class for a while can you squeeze me in?