Thursday, April 28, 2011

April Flowers Bring... Tornadoes?! How about iris, clematis, wisteria, late daffies?

This weather is crazy in the Southeast right now. While we had a tornado come and supposedly touch down twice within 5 miles of the house, we're a-ok here. As opposed to the people of Alabama where the devastation is incomprehensible. I have a shot of what I saw below. I snapped quickly because I had to get back in the house for safety.

So now that it's starting to clear up out there, I decided to go clip a few flowers outside for the windowsill. I think this one came out the nicest. Enjoy!

I have a few more things to catch up on this week but am looking forward to trying out the new Nikon D5000 and see if I can get some better shots around the gardens this Spring and start blogging again. Wish me luck in making the time.  


Here are some pictures from the Goochland Powhatan Master Gardener Display to promote the Spring Fest that I setup at the local Goochland library.









 

No comments: